Good

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy - Shimmering Keratin Oil Reviews

Ranked #802 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 19, 2016

I tried this in the summer and found it leaves a lovely healthy shine and made it easier to comb out after being in the water at the beach and helped keep it healthier after being in a pool. I use it whenever I want that extra glistening shine.

March 03, 2015

Love love love the Organix Keratin oil. It does not make your hair look oily nor does it give you an oily residue. Just the opposite, it makes your hair shine and controls frizz, while it conditions your hair.

October 30, 2014

WOrked very well as a repair for my hair!

October 22, 2014

I love this stuff! I have been using this for over a year now. It makes my hair so soft and doesn't weigh it down. I have noticed less breakage too. Great product!

June 13, 2014

This is a spray product. I have really long hair and it helps ease the frizz and add healthy looks. Also, it smells great (coconut oil). I have tried a lot of hair care products. And most of the ones that work well with frizzy hair are not usually in a spray bottle. It's very easy to use without getting my hand greasy. Most important, it works!