Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 938 in Shampoo

September 12, 2016

My absolute favourite! Love all these products. Hair feels great, clean. Love how it smells. Only downfall is sometimes I cannot find it in the stores. Must be a HOT item.

August 24, 2016

I love the scent of this shampoo and how very little is needed to get my hair soft and smooth. It even gives better results when paired with the conditioner.

July 13, 2016

This cleanses great and helps protect color treated hair. I love the shine it leaves and it smells so delicious! I've used other Moroccan oil shampoos and like this one the best.

April 26, 2016

Me encanta este shampoo desde la primera vez que lo use me impresionó no necesito usar acondicionador porque el shampoo me lo deja bien suave y le da un brillo hermoso a mi cabello si que lo recomiendo

April 19, 2016

I have tried many shampoos in the past (as they say that you are supposed to change your shampoo often) but I keep coming back to Organix. It's sulphate free, smells nice and leaves my hair feeling silky, bouncy and voluminous! I highly recommend !

January 30, 2016

I purchased this Shampoo,Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and I also bought the Conditioner from Organix .Whenever I buy a shampoo I alwaywith the shampoo,even though it is very expensive to buy.My hair is very dry and I am always trying new shampoos to put life back into my hair.So far this is the only shampoo I've used that s buy the conditioner to match it because,when you read the labels they usually suggest you use the conditioner .When I use Organix Shampoo my hair feels very soft and smooth it also leaves a shine on my hair.My hair doesn't feel as dry or frizzy looking as it did before using this shampoo.I would highly recommend using this shampoo.

January 30, 2016

This product made my hair feel like straw and dull - would never use it again!

January 03, 2016

I use the OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo since I started keratine traitements on my hairs (2 years or so) have try 2 others in the same brand sulfate free of course to protect the hairs and the keratin traitements but this one smells perfect not too much and is good for my hairs. I find it is really good to repair damaged hair and keep then soft.
I use mask and oil from this line too and love that you can buy the travel kit shampoo/conditioner/oil for the plane.

It's a keeper!

July 03, 2015

I love the Moroccan oil shampoo my self I do find it expensive thou
it is great for my hair but every hair is different with shampoo I buy all there shampoo an condioner

July 03, 2015

This stuff smells great and the results are ok. I think the price is a little too high.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!