Oster 8 Speed Blender Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

October 20, 2016

Purchased this for $30 at costco and it is a great quality blender! It works better than my previous kitchen aid which I gave up buying replacement parts for! lt worked great to puree soups and chopped ice for smoothies or frozen drinks with ease! Truly love this blender!

September 27, 2016

I had one of these and they are so handy and the size is perfect as a countertop blender. I make my toum in it and it is great at emulsifying ingredients together. It's also great for chopping onions, smoothies, slushes, ice caps etc..... it is a really good brand and the blades are very durable. You could probably crush rocks with it and make sand. If you are looking for compact durable and dependable then this is the blender for you!

September 27, 2016

I am in love with this blender I use it for pretty much everything even crushing ice for drinks, margaritas, smoothies, salsa, and every other thing that needs mixing, or blending it is great for shakes, smoothies and and even slushes, mixing or crushing whatever it is that you want to do this blender does this is a really great blender

June 07, 2016

I love my Oster blender! This is my first Oster product and I am absolutely hooked! I've had this blender about eight months now and it has impressed me each and every time I've used it. My favourite thing to do with it is to puree my veggies after they've been boiled so I can make a nice thick chowder. It breaks up ice, makes incredible shakes and best of all: makes the smoothest most natural peanut butter!
I am also very happy that it came in the color red - I love having colorful appliances and whatnot in my kitchen. It's a great machine to help make the meals for myself that I crave. The price is perfect for a first blender for a bachelorette or to even give as a gift. I totally recommend this blender to all family, friends and followers! I received this product free as a housewarming gift.

June 05, 2016

Le mélanger Oster fut un des premiers appareils que je me suis achetée quand je suis partie en appartement. Il a toujours bien fonctionné, les lames ne s'usent pas, toujours aussi performant même après 30 ans. Il sert à différents usages, recettes, smoothies, soupe, etc...Lors de mon achat, j'ai même reçu un hachoir en supplément. Donc, 2 appareils en 1. Merveilleux à avoir dans la cuisine.

April 25, 2016

I have no complaints with this Oster blender. I use it only for smoothies and it blends frozen fruit and my smoothies turn out thick. I get no hesitation with the blades and have had my blender for 5 years now.

April 20, 2016

I'm on my third Oster Blender. The first one lasted for years. The second just stopped working when it was relatively new. The third one deveIoped problems also when new. I had to buy a broken component online, and it only does 2 speeds now. I have used it very little. Next time I will buy Cuisinart.

January 06, 2016

This is a good blender well made,can mix,stir or puree almost anything, with stands alot of bumps

October 16, 2015

Pretty decent. Does the job but I feel like I have to fight with the machine to get the results I like. Probably buy a different one when this one bites the dust.

October 15, 2015

I use this mostly for shakes and it works perfectly! Very happy with my purchase.