Pace Salsas, Sauces, and Dips

Pace Salsas, Sauces, and Dips Reviews

Ranked #1383 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 26, 2016

This is by far my favourite brand of salsa. I love that it has larger chucks of tomatoes and other vegetables. I find that other salsas taste too bland, but Pace is very flavourful and tastes like it is homemade.

August 30, 2015

I buy and use #Pace "Salsas, Sauces, and Dips" for many of my recipes like my layered taco cheese dip that I serve with tortilla chips. I also use this #Pace Sauce in my eggs, casseroles. tacos and chilli. It had so much flavor and really enhances the flavors of any recipe I use them in. Great Product.

August 30, 2015

I usually make my own salsa but when I have to buy it I usually by Pace. It has good flavour and it's a good texture.

July 05, 2015

I usually gravitate towards this salsa in the food isle because it typically is priced well and tastes good compared to other brands on the market. I love the chunky mild. I typically use this salsa for chips n dip. I love that you can buy it in a large quantity because in this family we have a few people who basically devour salsa.

July 05, 2015

Pace Salsa is really good and it comes in a big container which is perfect for get togethers or if you have a big family who loves salsa. You can do so much with it like use it as a dip or in quesidillas yummy!

June 11, 2015

We all love Pace Chunky Salsa in our house.This is a brand that I have relied on for years and it has never disappointed me. We use it for taco or burrito night, when the entire family is over, or my husband and I will eat it with tortilla chips for our movie night. A great tasting salsa loaded with fresh chunks of veggies.

June 09, 2015

As far as I am concerned Pace is the Cadillac of all salsa, it is so chunky and full of taste, I love to eat it on tortilla chips!

June 09, 2015

When we head to the states this is the salsa that we purchase. Love the chunks of veggies and the flavourful spices in the this salsa. Tastes so delicious with tortilla chips and in meal preparation. Look forward to purchasing it every year.

March 09, 2015

This salsa is delightful. It us full of nice chunks that really stay on your chip and has a great fresh taste with just enough heat.

April 14, 2014

Tasty, gluten free !! Not too runny like some.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS