• Palmers Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

Palmers Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack Reviews

Ranked #1804 out of 2307 in Hair Care

PALMERS COCONUT OIL PROTEIN PK Size: 2.1 OZ

August 17, 2016

I Just bought this product at Walmart, and I tried on my hair overnight, leave my hair so soft and shine, I was looking for some product that can help recover my hair from bleaching and dyeing, and this mask does the job, the smell is amazinngg. I recommended for dry, is a must have in summer days.

March 10, 2015

I have natural curly hair and I am addicted to my straightener. I leave on for an hour and my hair is amazing after

September 08, 2014

Amazing!! Made my hair feel like silk smells amazing too..use it twice a week..great for damaged and dry hair..I have super curly hair makes my curls georgeous!

June 11, 2014

This stuff is amazing if you're trying to grow your hair! i love Palmer's stuff, as its all natural its great for your hair. It made my hair super soft and shiny and stopped my ends from feeling so dry :)
    peace

June 13, 2010

This deep conditioning protein pack is a hair mask made of pure coconut oil, coconut milk and vitamin E. You apply it to your wet hair - focusing on the ends and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes. It deep conditions, repairs and moisturizes your hair, leaving a wonderful scent (if you love the smell of coconut). It's very inexpensive, but the quality is amazing. Recommended use: Once or twice a week.