Pantene Classic Care Conditioner

Pantene Classic Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 539 in Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Classic Care Conditioner is the second step in basic daily care to keep your hair looking healthy. Its tried-and-true formula helps make your hair shiny, soft and strong from root-to-tip.Pantene's classic conditioner is formulated with precise conditioning agents that provide strength against damage and infuse hair with healthy shine. Made with just the right amount of moisturizing ingredients, this popular formula makes hair more manageable and sets the stage for styling.How to use:For healthy hair, use with Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shampoo and Classic Care Total Control Gel.

September 26, 2016

I have used Pantene Pro-V basically my whole life. I used it even as a child, all hair dressers say I have beautiful hair and that is in great condition. I do not use blow dryers or straighteners that often, so that may have something to do with but I swear it is the Pantene!!

January 20, 2016

I like this conditioner because my hair gets dangled really easily and this removes them and makes it easy to comb out my hair after a shower. It smells great and makes it feel smooth and less dry.

January 20, 2016

Pantene classic care of the only shampoo and conditioner I use! I have used this exact brand for at least 10 years! I've heard that it's good to change your shampoo from time to time.. But I just can't! I love the smell and my hair is always smooth and shiny after shampooing and conditioning!! I definitely recommend this product!!

April 25, 2015

I love Pantene! The results I get for the non-salon price (they always have coupons out too!) is great! I used another conditioner and my hair got dry, so I switched back right away!

April 09, 2015

The name says it all - you can't beat a classic. Lightly scented, this conditioner leaves my hair bouncy and soft. It is very comparable to salon brands. Plus, it's always going on sale!

July 12, 2013

Pantene is by far the bet conditioner available! The smell is amazing but not over powering. Leaves my dull frizzy hair beautiful

June 05, 2013

I've always been someone who never really stuck to one brand of shampoo and condition. Then I received a coupon for pantene and gave it a try and now im hooked, The way my hair felt was incredible, and for once my hair was actually under control. It wasn't knotting on me, stayed smooth and with very little frizz.

October 02, 2012

Been using this for years, love love love pantene! Rich, creamy and works well. Whats not to love?

June 01, 2012

Love any shampoo by panteen. I find my hair doesn't dry out and it leaves it with a shine.

January 11, 2012

I always come back to Pantene conditioner for my hair , this product always gives me the results i'm looking for. It leaves provides the right amount of moisturizers and scent. I don't even both trying other products because it's just a waste of money

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?