Pantene Expert Pro-V Intense Smooth Shampooing Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 935 in Shampoo

May 03, 2016

I have extremely thick, curly long hair. I have always had to put so much product in my hair just to help tame the frizz and poofiness. I was pleasantly surprised with the Pantene intense smooth shampoo. It smells fantastic, and really does what it promotes with keeping your hair shiny and feeling good, along with taming the frizz. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to anyone with thick, curly long (even short) hair. I'm looking forward to the summer using this shampoo. Thanks bzzagent for letting me try it for free, in return for an honest review!

April 26, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a full size bottle of this shampoo free for testing from BzzAgent. This shampoo smells amazing and doesn't have a strong scent. I did not have to use alot of shampoo to give me a lot of lather which felt soothing on my scalp. My hair feels clean, lightweight not heavy, more manageable and that was after my first use. I continue to notice improvements in my hair after each wash. I finally love my hair again and continue to receive alot of compliments. I will definitely buy this shampoo once my bottle runs out.

April 22, 2016

Was pleasantly surprised with how well the product worked out. It didn't leave my hair feeling dried out. Most products that say they help with fizz leave your Hair feeling like straw. This felt much nicer and the conditioner was nice at smoothing my hair out. Had a nice smell to it, not too strong.

April 20, 2016

Ill start by saying that this shampoo was okay… my expectation were a maybe a bit too high. I have a scalp that is sensitive to some shampoo and get dandruff some times. But surprisingly this shampoo didn’t irritate my scalp. it lathered well but to well I don’t to have the soap all over my hair. I have curly hair, I don’t want to strip the moisture form all my hair just the roots! Or else all end up with even drier hair. The smell okay but it smells strong like there’s a lot of chemicals…I don’t think this helped my hair to get more hydrated I would not purchase it. I feel like the texture of my hair after the shampoo is different like its silky but to silky like it has been removed from any product, oil and residue. It would be better to use this shampoo once a week to have a deep clean but as daily shampoo it will be to harsh, plus they don’t even tell you whats the ingredients that help repair. The packaging is nice it’s a more modern and sophisticated look, which makes people thing it would be more expensive. But it would of liked it better it the bottles were switched as in would like to have more conditioner then shampoo. I received this product for free for reviewing purposes.

March 30, 2016

I have been trying Pantene Expert for over a week and see amazing results. My hair is smoother and softer. I also find it's amazing quality/price, as even though it is a little more expensive than other cheaper brands, I find that you need less products and you don't need to shampoo your hair as often (eg. every 3 days instead of every second day).

March 24, 2016

Ayant les cheveux frisés naturel je ne suis pas inconnu aux frisottis. Pour moi c'est un probleme quotidien, un vrai calvaire. J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit et je trouve qu'il fait la difference. J'ai remarqué que mes frisottis avaient pratiquement disparu et que mes cheveux sont tellement doux. Utiliser en combinaison avec le conditionneur et c'est une formule gagnante. Sans frisottis. Beaucoup de douceur.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for