Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Intensive Restoration Treatment

Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Intensive Restoration Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1655 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Intensive Restoration Treatment deeply moisturizes hair and strengthens it against damage and breakage. The rich formula nourishes dry, damaged hair to help prevent split ends from forming and make it more resilient against future damage. Hair is left hydrated and silky smooth from root to tip. For more information, go to http://www.pantene.com.

June 21, 2011

This Product worked well, although it left a filmyness on my hair. i had to wash my hair more and more when i was using it. It may just be me but when i used it i felt like it was greecy

October 01, 2010

I permed my hair last year, and after a while, my started to become very dry and damaged. I really needed something that would restore moisture into my hair. Although this is the first product I tried, I was very pleased with the results. After just using it once, I instantly felt a difference. My hair seemed to absorb moisture more, and there was less frizz. Now I just use it as my regular conditioner, though I don't leave it on for the full required time.