Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Collection with Avocado Oil Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 937 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion hair care collection with avocado, bamboo, grapeseed, and Cassia complex is designed to cleanse and help lock out humidity for a smooth look that lasts all day.

February 25, 2016

I love panten products. I recently tried Panten Pro V Natural collection with Avocado. I found it really helps to take the frizz out of your hair and leave it soft and smooth.

February 06, 2016

Smells great and left my hair soft and smooth. Found a new favourite.

January 16, 2016

Now Pantene is really a hit or miss for me, but I really love this conditioner. I have never tried the shampoo so I can only speak for the conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and soft. I used this for over a year then stopped about a year ago to try other brands and products but I came back to this because I could not find anything better. The smell really gets me as well :)

January 25, 2015

I really like this shampoo! After too many bad experiences with Tresemme I decided on a whim to pick this up at the drug store. It smells very nice, and isn't too heavy for my light hair. Definitely try it for shiny hair!

June 20, 2014

I recently used this conditioner and was my hair ever soft. Definitely going to use it again.

June 01, 2014

I juggle from 3-4 different kinds of shampoo. Whatever's on sale! Not trying this type of Pantene before I picked some up. It's great! My hair feels light, no greasy feeling the day after and helped with the fizz action in my hair. My 2 daughters use it as well and there hair looks great. I'll be purchasing again, but I will still alternate shampoo types but I'll be coming back to this one in place of the original !

March 24, 2014

love this product.have been using for over 2 years now.

February 26, 2014

Yes my hair did appear healthier after just one use. It made it very soft and smelled great I would recommend this product

February 14, 2014

I was given the opportunity to try this product at the Pantene Hair event as well as take a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner home.

The first thing I noticed when using the shampoo is the scent. It's fantastic. It really smells fresh and lasts throughout the day. The nature fusion shampoo definitely makes my hair nice and smooth, even when I blow dry. When I run out, I will definitely put this shampoo into the rotation of what I buy.

March 11, 2013

Pantene is ones my favorite shampoos to use. its smell great and leaves hair real clean. its leaves my hair so soft after i used it . I just love it .