• Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural
  • Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural

Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural Reviews

Ranked #1121 out of 2161 in Hair Care

For women of color. Get up to 99% stronger hair against damage (shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Oil-enriched formula seals in moisture. You Have: Normal to dry hair. You Want: Strong, healthy hair that shines. Advanced Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner formula is specially designed to protect hair against damage to keep it healthy-looking; fortifies hair with essential oils to keep it strong, soft, manageable and shiny; works for chemically-relaxed, pressed or natural hair. Exclusive Formula: The makers of Pantene do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA.

March 07, 2016

This product is hard to find where I live, but I tried it a few years back and really liked it. It made my hair grow like crazy, I was so shocked. It's rare to find a drugstore shampoo and conditioner specifically for relaxed, black hair.

March 04, 2016

i love the scent the most and it doesn't leave your hair feeling like you have residue or heavy. It is perfect for relaxed hair, some shampoos will strip your hair but this does not.

March 03, 2016

I love Pantene!
Makes my hair feel amazing! I love everything about it. I have been using it for at least two years off and on. The price is always great!

February 24, 2016

After colouring my hair I struggled with dryness but Pantene Pro V Relaxed & Natural definitely saved the day! Right now my hair is extremely shiny and silky :)

February 24, 2016

My friends recommend this shampoo and conditioner for my daughter, she has a curly hair &its;really amazing, it works very well on her curls ,leaving her her nice &smooth;

February 22, 2016

Pantene pro v relaxed and natural shampoo and conditioner is very nice on my fine hair. I don't have to use it every day. The scent it leaves is pleasant. I like this brand.

February 22, 2016

I found this matching shampoo and conditioner to work amazing on my daughters curly and dry hair. It made it very smooth and could comb through the hair easily.

February 22, 2016

This is a shampoo and conditioner that you can just use once a week to give hair that all over shine and relax look. Nice clean scent and not over ally pricey.

February 21, 2016

i am not a woman of color but absolutely love this shampoo and conditioners. i use this all the time and it makes my hair so soft and easy to manage. i have very curly hair and it is really dry. this product brings life back to my hair and brings a vibrant shine to my hair and also helps my curls stay managed and controlled. i know it is sold as a product for women of color but i have to say it should also be sold as a product to help restore dry naturally or dry to damage hair. i definitely recommend this for anyone having struggles keeping their hair soft and workable.

February 19, 2016

used this on my daughters hair, made it very soft and manageable .. I use this once a week on her hair and it makes a big difference, way easier to manage and maintain