Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Collection Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 936 in Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 hair care collection is designed to give you ten hair solutions in one step:

• Repair for Rough Hair
• Frizz Control
• Gentle Cleaning
• Manageability
• Detangling

The collection includes Ultimate 10 Shampoo, Ultimate 10 Conditioner, and Ultimate 10 BB Crème.

June 30, 2016

I have long medium texture hair. This shampoo is awful for me. It made my hair feel terrible, dry and like a big matted mess. I would never use it again.

May 17, 2015

I was a product tester for Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Collection, which included the Shampoo, Conditioner, and BB Creme. I found it left my hair very oily and the "Brilliant Shine" was caused by this, so it looked like I hadn't washed my hair in a week, not the type of shine I would want. I also did not find it helped with my tangles, and I really wasn't a fan of the scent. I have had issues with Pantene in the past & was hoping this would change my mind on them, but yet again, I was greatly disappointed.

December 05, 2014

I used this shampoo and conditioner. Have not used Pantene in years. Thought I would try again the shampoo comes out of your hair really quickly and clean but developed a very bad case of flaky scalp and very itchy head. Had this issue previously with Pantene but was looking for something new and thought I would try again. Will never buy again.

October 31, 2014

I received this product as a sample pack and I had the opportunity to try the shampoo and conditioner. I found that even after learning you only need to use a small amount to get the effectiveness it promotes, it made my hair very oily within one day. I found that although it says it makes your hair shiny and smooth, it takes quite a few times for it to start showing a difference in your hair. I didn't end up using the whole sample (they were full sizes) instead I gave it to someone else to try and perhaps see if it was doing the same thing. The other person loved it so I suppose it all depends on the type of hair you have. As far as the BB Creme that on the other hand was quite effective and that it repaired my dry ends as that is the only place it was applied. I would recommend the creme but not a fan of the shampoo and conditioner.

October 30, 2014

my hair was very damaged , dry , frizzy , and a lot of breakage before using this Collection. I for sure have noticed a change in my hair , its so much smoother and looks a lot less damaged. I've been getting tons of comments from family and friends :) and I actually feel good about my hair for once in a very long time :D

October 28, 2014

I got the entire Ultimate 10 collection as part of a sampling kit. I was quite impressed with the shampoo and conditioner for the first couple weeks I was using it. It made my frizzy, dry hair a lot more smooth and sleek. I have extremely dry ends, and the conditioner really helped soften them. Unfortunately this shampoo does nothing for color retention. Within a couple of weeks, my color was extremely patchy and fading at an alarming rate. I don't think the conditioner had anything to do with that, so I'll continue to use that.

The BB creme is awesome! It says to use between 1 and 2 pumps of product depending on your hairs length. I have very thick hair down to my lower back, and 2 pumps is definitely way too much. I followed the instructions to a tee the first few times, and it really weighed my hair down and made it kind of greasy. From then on, I used half a pump on my damp, combed out hair, then half a pump after I blow dryed and flat ironed it. It smells gorgeous and is really the perfect finishing touch. It smooths and flattens all of the fly aways, my hair and ends look and feel very sleek and soft. This product is definitely a winner!

October 22, 2014

Shampoo lathers really nice, and smells Great. Conditioner made my hair smooth and silky. The BB Balm is awesome for those days that need a little extra smoothness. Loved all three and would buy this again.

October 22, 2014

I received this kit as part of a BzzAgent campaign to try it for free and spead the word. I have normally dry think hair I dye it as well. The shampoo and conditioner work great together just adding some shampoo to my hair made it feel thin and silky. Add the conditioner and you got great looking hair that smells great and is very manageable.

October 18, 2014

I got this product for free as part of a product sampling program and after using the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo for 3 weeks now I would have to give it a review of "it's ok."

The shampoo cleans your hair well but I find it cleans too well for my fine hair. After rinsing the shampoo my hair feels squeaky instead of silky soft and it's hard to even run my fingers through it

While I would use this shampoo in a pinch there are many products out there that I would purchase first.

October 13, 2014

I received this kit as part of a BzzAgent campaign and I have to say;

The Shampoo; Smells amazing, cleanses well and leaves hair feeling soft (as much as a shampoo will) and you don't need a lot which is a plus. It does not weigh your hair down either. As a shampoo I like this product,

The Conditioner; Smells like the shampoo, really clean and nice. Again, you don't need a lot of it which is nice but I did get a little residue on my scalp (as I do with every other Pantene conditioner I've used) but noticeably less residue than others. My hair was super soft and silky so that was nice!

The BB Balm; I just want to say with this one that I HATE that Pantene uses 'BB Cream' to sell it. It sounds too gimmicky... Had they just said 10-in-1 balm, that would have been more appealing. I've seen it in the stores before getting sent this to try, and I never gave it a second glance because BB was slapped on the package.

Having said that, I really do like this hair product. So I used this product with the Pantene Ultimate 10 system and with another shampoo & conditioner system. I had the same result both times... Soft, silky, smooth hair with less flyaways. I love that it's a heat protector as well. It really is an all in one hair treatment and it does work really well.

Overall; I will definitely be purchasing the 10-in-1 Balm again, but probably not the shampoo and conditioner.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!