Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo

Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 935 in Shampoo

April 01, 2016

This is a good shampoo. It smells good, lathers really well and does a good job of cleaning my hair. I don't really know if it has any 'miracle repair and protecting' affects but it is a good everyday, affordable shampoo.

November 30, 2015

This is a nice shampoo. It makes my hair soft and flowy. Not sure about the repairing and protecting. Didn't really see much of a difference, but I only had a travel size bottle to use.

July 06, 2015

I was very greasy hair and when I use this shampoo my hair looks amazing and clean all day long, this shampoo smells great and makes your hair shiny

June 12, 2015

It was more of a liquid then I prefer. I like gel better. As far as a lather there was not much at all. The scent was pleasant. I am on the fence with this one because I have long hair and perhaps it would work better with shorter hair. Therefore I have not given it a thumbs down.

June 10, 2015

i have only used it once from a sample and noticed a difference for the better already. Highly recommend

March 14, 2015

At 26 years ild i have had every color of hair imaginable!!! We all know how damaging colir is to our hair! Expecially if you are going from brown to blond to black then pink! I was losing hair in the shiwer by the handful! Pantene repair and protect saved my hair and i actually have a silky shiny head if hair!!! Give it a try you wont regret it!!!!!

January 13, 2015

Smooths out all of those fly always. Made my hair look alive again after 1 use! Awesome!

December 05, 2014

I really recommend this shampoo and conditioner, it smells great - when some can not. I find that it doesn't leave a film on my hair like some repair product can.

September 09, 2014

Pantene Repair & Protect Shampoo is excellent. It really feels like it is repairing hair that might be damaged by sun or styling. It has a beautiful scent- light and fruity and fresh. If you have hair that tends to be 'frizzy,' this shampoo turns frizzy into manageable and beautiful curls.

June 17, 2014

I have very dry and damaged hair and this shampoo is amazing my hair is frizz free, soft and shiny love it!