Parent's Choice Diapers Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

The Parent's Choice Diapers are designed to have a flexible fit for better leakage protection. The ultra-absorbent core and soft, cloth-like cover provide comfort for your baby. These baby diapers are designed to offer complete comfort for the baby, by absorbing wetness to the core. Its design offers full leakage protection for the baby, thereby ensuring rash-free skin on the baby butt. The layer that touches the skin of the baby is made of soft fabric, so that your baby feels no strain or stress in wearing it. The Parent's Choice diapers offer relaxed and peaceful sleep for your baby, with its ultra- absorbent core. Parent's Choice Diapers: Flexible fit for better leakage protection, Soft, cloth-like cover, Ultra absorbent core, Available sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

November 30, 2016

I used 1 package of Parents Choice diapers for my baby and I will never use them again... On multiple occasions my baby had barely pooped and it came out the sides each time!

November 02, 2016

These are okay as far as a budget diaper is concerned but could use improvement. I found they broke at the tabs often during changing so I'd have to throw diapers away which is NOT cost effective.

September 12, 2016

I had no choice one night but to purchase these diapers because the store was out of the size of pampers I needed for my 3 month old son at the time. When I used them, he had leaked out everywhere in the middle of the night. I tried just using them during the day to use them up and they just leaked all the time. Terrible to hold in number 2 ... yuck! And I could really smell his pee. I have stuck with Pampers and always will.

September 12, 2016

They hold the poo and pee! What else could you ask for? On a more serious note, for the price point, these diapers are fairly decent. I would prefer a little more stretch to the side straps in order to get them on better on my little squirmer but other than that, they absorb well and fit well.
The sizing is comparable to name brand diapers

August 18, 2016

For the price you absolutely cannot beat these diaoera. However, they do NOT hold up well as over night diapers. They leak often and fuzzies pull off diaper easily. For a daytime diaper thwy are great and better when going through large amounts when you have multiple kids in diapers!

July 18, 2016

I tried it with my little one as well. Average diapers, fit well ,absorbs good. Doesnt have a papery texture, but not as soft as pampers. No scent ,wetness indicator plus much cheaper price.only thing i found their size is different then huggies otherwise is perfect

July 18, 2016

After using cloth diapers for a month and having my hydro bill go way up from washing them every other day I decided to try Parents Choice diapers for a cheaper alternative to Pampers(which I used with my first born). I was quite surprised. They do feel a lot different and are a lot thinner but do absorb a lot, even over night. I have a 2 month in size 1's and I have not had any problems with them so far. No leaks or anything. I will continue to purchase these as the price is only 10 bucks for 84. Only downside is that you cannot purchase size 1 in a bigger box size.

May 09, 2016

I tried these once or twice for my little one when my store didnt have his other diaper size in stock yet, and i must say i was impressed. They fit nicely and i had no problems at all with leaks. They have a wetness indicator on the outside which i liked because i could tell when it was full.
All in all i would recommend trying parents choice diapers.

April 25, 2016

I was giving a bag go parent choice diapers for my son when he was born and I honestly was not impressed with these. My son had to me pee and it's like it just went right through the diaper and all over my couch. I even tried a second diaper to just make sure and same thing after one pee it was leaking every where. For me and my son I found that these did not work at all.

March 18, 2016

When we get disposable diapers this is the brand we choose. They are less expensive than the other beands and, in our experience, work just as well. They fit tight to the legs to keep from leaks and fit baby comfortably. They stay well and we haven't had many rashes, they also have a line on the outside to indicate if diaper is wet.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag