PC Points Card

PC Points Card Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 987 in Misc

November 21, 2016

I LOVE this card!!! I have found this more beneficial than any other points system. It has paid for Christmas groceries, extra summer groceries-- I tend to cash out a lot, yet still collect so many points! I love how there are instore AND online points, and I have the app, so I just have to pull up my phone at the cash to get the points!

May 11, 2016

I love this card I was so happy when they finally came up with their own loyalty card. Saving money on groceries is always a plus. I usually wait until my points add up to a substantial amount and then cash in.

February 15, 2016

Hoping to get one as my family has earned enough points every year for free groceries. The card is free and there is no monthly fee either. You get points for buying groceries at any Loblaws or No Frills.

December 13, 2015

I use the PC debit card. If you shop at Superstore, No frills, Loblaws, Extra Foods, )etc.) It's great, earn money back on stuff you're already going to buy. I've cashed in over $100 worth of points already which can be used on anything from food to beauty products