PC Smore's Kit

PC Smore's Kit Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 758 in Chocolate

PC Smore's Kit creates the timeless family favourite. This kit includes fluffy marshmallows, creamy milk chocolate and crisp graham crackers. All you need to make scrumptiously delicious s'mores, whether you're under the stars and around the campfire or in the comfort of your own kitchen. visit presidentschoice.ca for more information.

June 27, 2016

Tried this weekend at the cottage!!
    It was a fan favorite!!!
    Brought us adults back to our childhood memories making smores by the fireplace.
    This was fun all in one kit! Able to make those smores in one pack included, good price, good amount, and fun to make!

I will buy again, for next cottage visit!!!

June 27, 2016

Great kit to have for the long weekend. I would recommend buying the ingredients separately if you have time but if you're in hurry this is kit perfect for up to 6 people.

April 29, 2015

I buy this sometimes in the summer, it's nice to have when you are having lots of friends or family over. Everyhing you need to make a s'more is in this kit! It's such a convenient buy a time saver if you are in a rush shopping!

March 15, 2015

We've purchased this kit a few times. Quality ingredients that is all prepared for you to assemble. The chocolate was rich and creamy and melted perfectly. Was so easy to use and your s'mores were ready in no time at all. I often find these kits on sale with an expiry date months in the future so that we can enjoy them for awhile.

October 02, 2013

i love to get these in the summer time for the kids they enjoy this.

June 05, 2013

I really had fun making these and enjoyed eating them as well. I made them when I went camping with my family. It tasted so good and was well worth the price.

February 23, 2012

These make the best tasting smores and it also comes at a great price. I have purchased so many of these and will continue to do so

November 17, 2011

I love everything about this kit! Graham crackers that didn't break, chocolate squares that broke easily in the perfect size and, well, marshmallows!

I will absolutely buy it again!

November 08, 2011

I thought this was a great kit! We received it as a gift from a guest to our cottage this past summer! It came with everything we needed (except the fire :) )

We thougtht it was such a neat idea that we ended up bringing them to other people for parties/get togethers!

It was reasonably priced as well - especially when you compare the costs of buying all the items seperately. Plus this way you also get a cool carrying box with it!

July 13, 2011

If you like smores this is a good little kit!
    We aren't huge fans, but definitely like to try it out every once in a while when we go camping. This kit is decent because you get almost everything you need to make them, and they give you a good amount as well (we still have 3/4 of the box leftover). All of the ingredients taste pretty good - nothing gourmet but still quality.
    It would be cool if some marshmallow toasting sticks were included in the box. We have some metal fold-up hot dog roasting sticks, and we also like to play around carving our own sticks, so we were all good but still, it would make this kit totally complete!
    For the price and amount of chocolate/marshmallows/graham crackers you get, this kit is a good deal and I would definitely get this again to take camping.

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo