Perfection Board Game Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 470 in Toys

August 08, 2016

Ok so I will start off by saying I have a love hate relationship with this game that started when I was very young. I think that everyone has played this game at some point and I'm sure you can relate to how annoying this game can be.

This is a cheap game and available at Walmart for $9.93, I think that kids tend to like the rush of playing this it's just not my cup of tea but I will play it with my little sister every now and than. Very simple concept, try to get all of the different shaped pegs in the right spot before it pops.

January 31, 2016

Great game. Lots of fun. Can you beat the timer and place the shape in the board before the time runs out? Great for fine motor skills

July 17, 2015

This game was always so much fun to play, you had to race against the timer and put in all the pieces before the time ran out!

June 04, 2015

This is definitely a fun game for children, although I have seen quite a few children get very frustrated with it. You should be the judge whether your child can handle the time limit of this game.

June 01, 2015

This game was fun, but frusterating as a child. When I didn't get all the pieces in on time I felt kinda bad, and then all the pieces kind of explode up at you which was terrifying. Aha

April 22, 2015

I remember this game as a kid and owning it. It was really fun, you just have to put the pieces right before the time runs out and if you don't than all your pieces fall out. Fun for kids in general if they are old enough to play.

What do you think, do you own it?

January 29, 2015

For children 5+. This game is so much fun. Kids of all ages will have a blast playing this game. You try to insert the shapes in the appropriate slot before the timer runs out. It will help them learn their shapes and work within a limited time frame. Fun for the whole family.