• Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Lip Shine
  • Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Lip Shine

Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #520 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Feel like it's your birthday every day with vanilla birthday cake high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine. Smile and make a wish, as you add a beautiful, sheer shine to your lips.

May 03, 2010

Love the scent of Vanilla. I find Philosophy has really good lip glosses. It goes on smoth and smells wonderful. I do find it a bit sticky, but it does last quite a while. I think the price of $10 is reasonable. I've spent way more on lip glosses before.

September 29, 2009

Smells delicious, and feels really nice and slick. It does get a little sticky however, but I still love it! Tastes really good, too.

April 26, 2009

i got this as a free gift in my order and it has been making my best friend crave cake constantly ever since. i put it on and he says hmm i smell cake, let's make some. lol. this is pretty, shiny and slightly shimmery without being overboard. it's not too sticky and it lasts for a while. even after the shine is gone, your lips feel super conditioned. this is absolutely worth the price ($12) and i will try other lip shines based on this one.

January 18, 2007

This lip gloss is unlike anything I've tried before. It goes on fairly thick, but my lips look amazingly shiny and full. The texture takes a few moments to get used to, for one because the product is quite sticky at first but within a short time gets better. It wears off like all other lip products do but it lasts a good deal longer than the one I was using before this. The scent is really nice and it's colorless (at least this flavor is). I love it, but $10 is quite a lot to spend on a gloss.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches