Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 776 in Eye Liner

December 12, 2015

I got mine in "Warm Black" rather than "Ultra Black" and it wasn't a good choice. It looks like a watered down version of a normal black eyeliner. Brush dried up rather quickly as well.

December 12, 2015

Comes with built in removable sharpener. Easy smooth application and removal, easy to smudge though so depending what you're going for it may or may not be for you.

May 20, 2015

I don't like this product in black so I thought i'd try it in brown because I still like the formula (just not how it made a wing) so I like using this just to define the lid without being as bold as a black liner. Works well.

September 09, 2014

I love this product! It applies easily and lasts all day!!

September 30, 2013

I have used this eye liner for a while now. It's asy to apply and remove. The applicator is a felt tip. There is no smudging or smearing, and dries fast. It's great for creating thin line definition or Cat eye look.
I don't like that the felt tip dries out really soon and at times I have to push the tip against the lid to get the liquid flowing in the tip.
I bought 2 of these together, however I won't be investing more into it.

January 07, 2009

What it is: pen-like application liquid eyeliner.

Where to get it: drugstores, target, and anywhere Physician's Formula is sold.

How much: $6.99 at CVS

What I like about it: this product is incredibly easy to apply! Any beauty-newbie can use it and use it well. Trust me, if you've ever used a pen, then you'll know how to use this. It's a simple as drawing lines! I also love the even application. With it's tapered tip, you can draw as thin or as thick a line as you please.

What could be improved: this didn't stay put all day. Although it didn't smear, it began fading as the day went on. So I don't really recommend it for those who need their eyeliner to stay put and look fresh.

Overall: I would still repurchase. Its so incredibly easy to use that it makes it ok to use liquid liner everyday, even when doing a 5 minute face.