Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-one Beauty Balm Compact Cream Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 183 in BB Creams

0.5/5

September 27, 2016

This was disgusting! This comes on too thick, takes a decade to scrub off and leaves your face feeling so HEAVY! Maybe it's just me but this was too much the colour was too much, just a big thumbs down from me on this and probably any physicians formula products lol

August 10, 2016

This B B cream has very good coverage, is ones of my go to everyday make up, it gives you a dewy look, has spf on it this is a very big plus for me, it is also very moisturizer, the only thing that a I do not like is the range of color that they have.

March 01, 2015

not overly impressive, i found it made me break out a lot more than usual

November 23, 2014

I liked the way it covered my complexion and moisturized as well and blended well, unfortunately it smells like old Halloween make-up so you gotta take the good with the bad.

September 09, 2014

Great coverage and smooth finish. Very good at providing a flawless look and concealing.

August 03, 2014

I only got this because of a $9 rebate and I'm in love! Perfect for on the go. It feels super smooth on the skin and blends so well with any other products I put over it. The coverage is amazing too. Will definitely be repurchasing.