Physicians Formula Wrinkle Smoother Eye Cream
Good

Physicians Formula Wrinkle Smoother Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 1143 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 26, 2016

I was in the Rexall Drug Store ready to buy my usual brand of wrinkle cream and noticed that this product was on sale 50% off, so I decided to give it a try as I was familiar with this Brand. I have been using this eye cream for about 8 months now and love it. My fine lines and wrinkles have become less noticeable and this cream feels so soft, silky and soothing when applied. So many fantastic ingredients in this product that I love.

October 07, 2014

I didn't like this cream when I put it under my eyes it became giddy and scratched my under eye.not worth the money.

August 14, 2014

Absolutely love this product. Fine lines are almost gone. Darkness is lightened considerably. Puffiness is down completely and I suffer from extreme allergies, which also I can attest to not a single reaction.

August 14, 2014

Oh so many good things in here! I love that the fine lines are softer and less noticeable.

It is a little pricey but wait for Rexall to have a 40% off sale and pick it up for around $10!

Winslow added a new review for
    The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Mentos Candy

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Movies/TV Series

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?