Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cookies Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 05, 2016

I stumbled across these when I was pregnant and it was Halloween so they were the advertised Pillsbury cookie at Walmart. I purchased them for $3.49. The instructions were pretty much the same as their sugar cookies which is nice! Popped them in the oven for 12 minutes and BAM. My house smelled AMAZING. It was so heavenly.. Mind you I am obsessed with Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING. The taste too was amazing. Tasted just like they smelled. I took them to work with me and shared them with my coworkers and they were a hit. I almost didn't wanna share! I will definitely buy them again next October!

October 04, 2015

They're really good, and easy to make. I love anything pumpkin this time of year. If you're not much of a home baker this is for you, because anyone can make them, and they taste great.

October 04, 2015

With Halloween not far away these cookies just make the occasion that much closer and are a FSV of every kid and adult a like

October 04, 2015

Like all pillsbury treats these did not last long in my house!!!!

October 04, 2015

Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese flavoured Chips - easy peasey when you need a dozen cookies in a pinch - 14 minutes and done! Actually pretty tasty as far as pre-made doughs go and they made my house smell amazing! On sale at Superstore (Western Canada) I found them on sale 2 for $3.49 - so really economical too!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier