I usually bake from scratch but love red velvet cake and so couldn't resist trying these.
1) It doesn't get any easier than removing twelve pre-sliced rounds from a package and placing them on a cookie sheet. I enjoy baking, but sometimes me just want cookie, and me want cookie now.
2) The cream cheese chips are quite good.
3) The cookies do taste similar to red velvet cake.
1) These "12 Big Cookies" are more on the medium side and rather thin.
2) The flavour could be stronger, or the cookie could be denser; the latter would probably help a lot, actually.
3) TOO MUCH OIL. The cookies themselves contain palm and high oleic canola oil shortening and soybean oil, and the chips are made with palm kernel oil. I understand why pre-formed cookies are made this way, but the result is kind of unpleasant.
These are not fabulous cookies by any measure but they are very easy to prepare and they do taste OK. They're limited edition, so hunt them down and try them while you can if you're interested.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.