This review is for Mesmerizing Mineral Duo (Pixi by Petra). This was a sample eye shadow duo I got in my Glam Bag from my ipsy monthly subscription. If you are interested in receiving Full Size and Sample Products from ipsy, just copy and paste this link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=31u9a
If you are interested in the full version palette for this awesome eye shadow, copy and paste this link: http://www.pixibeauty.co.uk/mesmerizing-mineral-palette
Now to the review:
I have tried plenty of eye shadows, trust me. However, this one is like nothing I have tried before. Here are the pros and cons:
- It is very very smooth and I didn't get any allergies from it (I tend to get allergies from some face products).
- It goes smoothly on your eyelids with minimal residual powder falling off.
- It adheres quite fast and easy to any primer .
- The shimmer is just right, light but noticeable.
- The pigmentation is just right too.
- It really looks and feels like a high end product and the price is not bad at all!!
- It lasts a long time, almost for the whole day, though it also depends on the primer you use.
- The packaging looks cheap as if it was a child's toy, though it looks resistant enough, but I bet that's why they can offer it at such a good price so, I think it's fine. The simple design is appealing and I like that too.
General impressions: Personally, anything that won't give me allergies is welcomed lol. However, as an eye shadow this is great. I would say it's a high quality eye shadow for a cheaper price. I recommend it :)
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.