Good

Playtex Sport Tampons Fresh Scent Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Your active life demands sport level protection and comfort from Playtex Sport. Every period, every day. 3 Levels to Protection and Comfort:Unique, contoured applicator with No-Slip Grip design for comfortable insertion and precise placement to help prevent leaksAnti-Leak back up layer for defense against leaksCustom fit design that expands all around with every move you make for incredible comfort

September 14, 2016

I always perfer to purchase this product, as in my opinion, it the best for me! Since first use, i havent felt the need to use another product, and i will either travel to store which this is on sale or will pay the regular price, as it is TOTALLY WORTH the comfort!

June 15, 2015

This product is great for running or participating in any type of sport. I do find the tampon to be a little bit wider than I like so it is a little uncomfortable at first but then I get used to it.

September 02, 2014

I loved this product. Recently purchased them due to the fact they were onsale and I had a coupon so I got two boxes for free. Very easy to use, fast and nice scent. Super did not hold as much as the normal playtex super tampons but for the price I love the product.

June 12, 2014

One thing that I think all of us women/young adults always end up using tampons at some point in your life. I usually use U by Kotex but since I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago, I have been having irregular periods and like to be prepared. I was a little thrown off by the scent at first but in the end, they did the job and the scent didn't bother me. I usually just buy unscented. These did everything they claimed to do and worked great for me as a runner who doesn't like to be bothered by periods.