Playtex Unscented Gentle Glide Tampons

Playtex Unscented Gentle Glide Tampons Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons have a unique design that opens equally all around. You can rely on protection and incredible comfort.Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons offer:360 degree protection and incredible comfort using its unique 2 layer cross pad design that opens equally all the way aroundSmooth pearlescent applicator with a rounded tip for easy insertion

June 15, 2015

These are my favourite tampons ever! I stock up on them every time I see them because I find they are difficult to find sometimes. They are easy to apply and never leak on me.

October 22, 2014

These are my go-to. I will buy them always over other brands. They are a little expensive when not on sale, but can be found at Costco for a decent price. I usually see them for $14.99 for 96. Those last forever. They are very comfortable compared to other brands.

May 11, 2014

After trying many kinds on the market, these are the only ones I purchase now. Best ones out there. Have never had any leaking or discomfort from them ever!!

September 23, 2013

I can honestly say these are my favourite tampons on the market! They don't leak at all and they are easy to use. I have used other brands of tampons that are hard to use and feel very uncomfortable when using them. These are awesome and if your a beginner I highly suggest trying these! Awesome product and affordable price!

September 02, 2013

Over the years, Playtex tampons have been my top choice. I find them to be of good quality and effective at doing the job it is designed for. It is a necessary product for us chicks to buy so may as well save some money by purchasing the super big box available at Walmart (& most likely elsewhere).

May 24, 2013

These are the only tampons I use. I've tried some of the other brands and don't like them as much. I wish there were coupons or better sale prices on these though.

June 17, 2012

These are my go to tampons if my regular brand are sold out. I havent had a problem with them and prefer the applicator over the yucky cardboard ones. I found it comfortable and reliable.

June 01, 2012

For some reason, I find these tampons to be deathly uncomfortable! I have been using tampons for YEARS, and have never had a problem - not exactly sure why. I also found that I leaked, which is horrible!

May 03, 2012

Some blood might leak out. Beware.

February 15, 2012

I love Playtex gentle glide tampons over any other tampons. I find them more comfortable and more absorbent then other brands