Pocky Chocolate Biscuit Sticks

Pocky Chocolate Biscuit Sticks Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 07, 2016

I love Pocky sticks and so do my kids. They make a great treat and are especially handy on a car or plane trip. I love the crispy, crunchy biscuit and that it's not sweet at all. The chocolate on the outside isn't really 'good' chocolate but it sure is tasty combined with that biscuit. I will definitely buy this again.

February 10, 2016

I like to buy these for a treat sometimes. They are perfect for snacking or if you want to treat the kids you can just give them one or two sticks instead of a big chocolate bar or something.

August 27, 2015

These are delicious and super addicting! They're not very good for you, however, but a pack or two wouldn't do too much harm. It's sad how few sticks you get in a pack, especially for the price, but they're delicious and totally transportable!

August 27, 2015

These are a great little snack. They are so good it's hard to stop oneself from eating the whole pack in one go. The biscuit is dipped in chocolate leaving about an inch uncovered for holding it while eating. Pocky now comes in many flavours such as strawberry or green tea and because of its growing popularity, can be found in most major grocery stores.

May 04, 2015

Pocky has changed owners a few times over the years and from time to time they seem to mess with the formula, but it tastes again like it used to. Love these little treats. Just have to be careful not to eat the bag in one go.

March 29, 2015

I loved these as a kid, my friends would always bring them to school and share them with me. They are so yummy, a cookie type stick covered in milk chocolate. I remember the strawberry ones too, those were pretty good.

March 09, 2015

Absolutely the best combo of cookie and chocolate reminds me of back in high school when we would sit on spare with a box of these love love love

March 09, 2015

Love to snack on these! Taste great!

March 09, 2015

Great taste, very light. Finish quickly.

March 09, 2015

I love Pocky! My only regret was not finding these sooner! They're really nice to dip in coffee or hot chocolate, though barely for a second or they'll fall apart. But they're a nice light snack with just enough chocolate to hit the spot,

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear