Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 970 in Facial Cleansers

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

January 13, 2017

I love the scent of this cleanser! It's not what you would expect at all in my opinion. I put it on while taking my bath and I use a konjac fiber sponge to work it all over my face. It feels so smooth and it has a nice fresh scent that is not very strong. Once you rinse it off, it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. I've packed it in my hospital bag to use for freshening up after having my baby. I think it's a must have product not only for cleansing your face but also a great makeup remover.

November 25, 2016

I love this stuff. I put it on after a shower and it's great. I also use it to take off my makeup. Smells great, feels refreshing. Thanks to my grandma for introducing it to me.

September 29, 2016

oh wow...this is a classic skin care product. my mom used this growing up and I was thinking.. cold cream.. it must be cold. lol
    Fast forward, when I started using make up, my mom suggested this and it has since been a part of my skin care routine. I love how it removes even waterproof mascara. It's definitely a must have. I love how Walmart has it most of the times in a 2 for 1 deal.

September 22, 2016

great stuff, smoothes face and removes stubborn makeup, leaving skin clean and moisturized. It even removes the glue from my false eyelashes. I like the subtle scent, not too stron as all face creams should be.

September 19, 2016

I have used Ponds Cold Cream for well over a year, mainly to remove eye makeup. I get two containers for $6.99 at Wal-Mart, and it is such a great deal. This stuff removes the most stubborn eyeshadow shades & waterproof mascara, without having to really pull at your eyes. I also feel like this leaves my eye area with a little extra hydration.

September 13, 2016

I have to say, that when I heard about this product I had to give It a chance and see what It was about. I purchased this from Walmart for only $1.49 and I have to say I don't think It works that well. Ii used It for the amount Of time It said to use It. But the panel said I would see results In two weeks. But nothing yet and Its been a month. I still see lines and then some. but reviews I read about It was that It was amazing!!! well we shall see

September 11, 2016

i use this product if i wore a lot of makeup that day of. It gets all of my makeup off and it feels good as it is cold on the skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin as many people say it does....i recommend

September 06, 2016

I have used this product for many years. I use it to take off my eye make up which works great. It is good quality and a little goes a long way. Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product.

August 27, 2016

I've recently changed my skincare products, and was looking for an effective makeup remover that wasn't in wipe form.
    This cleanser is best used with a dry face and hands, and then wiped away with a dampened cloth. Then by using a regular facial cleaner to remove excess makeup and cream.
    The texture is extremely thick, and reminds me of butter. When you attempt to wash it off in the shower or sink it doesn't come off. By wiping it away it comes off easily and takes even thick layers of makeup away. It also removed waterproof makeup effortlessly!

August 16, 2016

As a daily makeup user, I'm always looking for new makeup removers. My general routine consists of using makeup wipes to remove my eye and face makeup, and then following up with my Clarisonic and another liquid cleanser.

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser works most similarly to cleansing oils in the sense that it's suppose to dissolve your makeup after rubbing it in, however, differs because it does not change from an oil-to-milky texture. Instead, the Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser starts out as a cream and changes to an oil texture in order to break down the makeup. I find that this makes the whole process of removing my makeup a greasy mess and more troublesome as there is a film of oil left on my hands and face. I find myself having to use soap to wash my hands before using multiple pumps of liquid cleanser to remove the oil and residue left on my face. I don't find that this product is more effective than other methods of removing my makeup, however, I think it's a great and affordable alternative during the winter months when your skin is dry, as this cleanser provides moisture back to the face and little goes a long way. For the sake of convenience, I'd stick to my old methods of removing makeup.