Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

Pond’s Cold Cream Cleanser is no ordinary cleanser – it’s actually 50% moisturizer. This classic cream cleans deep into your pores to remove dirt, makeup residue and even waterproof mascara while infusing your skin with vital moisture. Get clean, soft and glowing skin, all in one easy application. Dermatologically tested, this cleanser is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is safe even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

March 09, 2017

This is one of my favorite BEST ever makeup remover facial cleanser I have EVER used. I knew POND’S COLD CREAM CLEANSER since my mom used to use this and her loyalty to this cream. She loves to take care of her skin, and she taught me to do that too. I love the creamy cool texture, and it removed my makeup quickly, and it's very moisturizers and hydrating on my skin. POND’S COLD CREAM CLEANSER is the best way to remove every last bit of makeup without effort. Cost 8 dollars. I really recommend it so far.

March 01, 2017

My family has been using this product for three generations with no complaints! It hydrates your skin while leaving it feeling moisturized and refreshed - never greasy and never remains dry. It also works amazing to remove makeup so that you do not have to use multiple products!

February 27, 2017

I have dry and eczema prone skin. This product melted my makeup away and my skin has never felt more clean! After removing my makeup and this cleanser with a damp washcloth, my skin felt refreshed, hydrated and very soft.

1.5/5

February 24, 2017

This cream is thick. I tried to use it as a makeup remover, but it did not get everything off. So I stuck with my general routine and use a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and then use this as a cleanser. After I rinse the product off my face, I feel like there is still some product on my face which I do not like. I will finish this product but will not purchase.

January 25, 2017

This is a great face wash. I would definitely recommend it. It leaves your face feeling very moisturizer for a couple of hours. But to be honest it may feel so moisturizer that it doesn't leave you feeling like a fresh face

January 13, 2017

I love the scent of this cleanser! It's not what you would expect at all in my opinion. I put it on while taking my bath and I use a konjac fiber sponge to work it all over my face. It feels so smooth and it has a nice fresh scent that is not very strong. Once you rinse it off, it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. I've packed it in my hospital bag to use for freshening up after having my baby. I think it's a must have product not only for cleansing your face but also a great makeup remover.

November 25, 2016

I love this stuff. I put it on after a shower and it's great. I also use it to take off my makeup. Smells great, feels refreshing. Thanks to my grandma for introducing it to me.

September 29, 2016

oh wow...this is a classic skin care product. my mom used this growing up and I was thinking.. cold cream.. it must be cold. lol
    Fast forward, when I started using make up, my mom suggested this and it has since been a part of my skin care routine. I love how it removes even waterproof mascara. It's definitely a must have. I love how Walmart has it most of the times in a 2 for 1 deal.

September 22, 2016

great stuff, smoothes face and removes stubborn makeup, leaving skin clean and moisturized. It even removes the glue from my false eyelashes. I like the subtle scent, not too stron as all face creams should be.

September 19, 2016

I have used Ponds Cold Cream for well over a year, mainly to remove eye makeup. I get two containers for $6.99 at Wal-Mart, and it is such a great deal. This stuff removes the most stubborn eyeshadow shades & waterproof mascara, without having to really pull at your eyes. I also feel like this leaves my eye area with a little extra hydration.

Lyndabaldry added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box