Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

November 14, 2016

Wow! This is a great old school product that reallyworks well. It is an excellent makeup remover and softens skin really well. It is an excellent cream to help prevent aging skin. It is dermatologist approved and does not clog pores. I have always loved this cream and it is not an expensive cream either. This is a cream that has been around a long time and that is because it is bought by many because it is a great product.

October 23, 2016

My mom has a jar of pond's beside her bed all of the time. She has very dry skin on her legs and this helps from itching. It is non greasy, has no bad scent and works quickly. It has been a product in our family for generations.

October 15, 2016

I've been using this for nearly 15 years now. This cream is great for any parts of the body that needs some moisturizing. It's a fairly good deal, as it usually comes in a pack of three. It's cool on the skin and easily makes skin smooth the next day after applying it overnight.

October 02, 2016

I tried some of this from someone else before I purchased as I was looking for a new face cream. This works perfectly for me and I now purchase it for myself and others. It is so light, non greasy, and the only cream I can wear under my makeup that won't make my face all shiny. I can't believe I never used this years ago!!! It is so cheap but a phenomenal product!!

October 02, 2016

My mom used to use this cream and also my grandma. I started to use it since a was 18 years old. I have tried to many face cream, different branches but this one is the best one. It's gentle and moisturizing which is exactly what you want for your face. Also it is great to be used around your eyes. It has helped me to avoid the terrible wrinkles.

September 29, 2016

I have recently started having trouble with very dry skin especially on my face and arms. I have tried several lotions in the past and I have spent a lot on different ones that haven't worked very well. One day I was walking around the store and I saw this lotion on sale so I decided to pick it up and give it a shot. I have never had anything worked this well and be this inexpensive. I think one of my favorite things about it is how it makes my skin feel soft not oily.

September 22, 2016

Hello everyone. I bought this Pond's dry skin cream at my local Walmart for around 10$. Good size jar for the money. I use this on my face after cleansing and eye cream,gel it hydrates and nourishes the skin. It works great under make up. This isn't a scented cream,its not thick or heavy. You cannot go wrong for the price!

September 22, 2016

The woman in my family have been using this for centuries as an Eye Makeup remover. It's gentle and moisturizing which is exactly what you want for around your eyes! Eye wrinkles are caused by dryness, so this helps us stay super moisturized and clean all at once!

September 22, 2016

Cheapest at Walmart. Great product. I have really dry and sensitive skin. This cream works great to keep my skin hydrated without leaving it greasy or irritated.

September 14, 2016

My girlfriend has used this cream for years,,she looks 10 years younger than her age,,she swears buy it. I use it only at night, as I find it to heavy for the daytime. This is a very light smelling cream. I find it a little to heavy for the daytime has I have oily skin.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!