Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

February 25, 2017

Easy to apply, very light and smooth consistancy, pleasant fragrance. Good vale for the price easy to open jar, pleasing look of container and fits well on standard bathroom shelving. Purchased from local pharmacy.

February 12, 2017

This Pond's Dry Skin cream is great at hydrating my dry skin, especially in the winter. It is very affordable, and easily found in most grocery/department stores. I apply a good amount of this to my face at night, and wake up in the morning with very soft, hydrated skin. I have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so!

December 13, 2016

I purchased this cream to help with my dry skin and it worked wonderfully. I did not find it to be oily, or greasy like many other facial creams. It smells very "clean" with a light floral scent. It doesn't take long at all for it to soak into my skin, leaving my skin silky smooth. I have extremely sensitive skin and this cream did not break my skin out at all! I do find however that a very small amount goes a long way. I use about a pea size amount for my whole face. Which makes it last that much longer.

December 11, 2016

I use this cream since I have memory. It does wonder for your skin. It keep it moisture all day long and fresh. I get asked all the time what is my skin routine and people get amazed every time I tell them That Pond's change my life forever. Big fan all the way. Talking about the financial aspect is a very accessible product for everyone. Cheers!!!

November 14, 2016

Wow! This is a great old school product that reallyworks well. It is an excellent makeup remover and softens skin really well. It is an excellent cream to help prevent aging skin. It is dermatologist approved and does not clog pores. I have always loved this cream and it is not an expensive cream either. This is a cream that has been around a long time and that is because it is bought by many because it is a great product.

October 23, 2016

My mom has a jar of pond's beside her bed all of the time. She has very dry skin on her legs and this helps from itching. It is non greasy, has no bad scent and works quickly. It has been a product in our family for generations.

October 15, 2016

I've been using this for nearly 15 years now. This cream is great for any parts of the body that needs some moisturizing. It's a fairly good deal, as it usually comes in a pack of three. It's cool on the skin and easily makes skin smooth the next day after applying it overnight.

October 02, 2016

I tried some of this from someone else before I purchased as I was looking for a new face cream. This works perfectly for me and I now purchase it for myself and others. It is so light, non greasy, and the only cream I can wear under my makeup that won't make my face all shiny. I can't believe I never used this years ago!!! It is so cheap but a phenomenal product!!

October 02, 2016

My mom used to use this cream and also my grandma. I started to use it since a was 18 years old. I have tried to many face cream, different branches but this one is the best one. It's gentle and moisturizing which is exactly what you want for your face. Also it is great to be used around your eyes. It has helped me to avoid the terrible wrinkles.

September 29, 2016

I have recently started having trouble with very dry skin especially on my face and arms. I have tried several lotions in the past and I have spent a lot on different ones that haven't worked very well. One day I was walking around the store and I saw this lotion on sale so I decided to pick it up and give it a shot. I have never had anything worked this well and be this inexpensive. I think one of my favorite things about it is how it makes my skin feel soft not oily.

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App