Ponds Original Clean West Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Ponds Original Clean West Cleansing Towelettes is like a mini-spa treatment each day. No leading cleanser is better at lifting away makeup and removing impurities than these soft textured cleansing cloths. Ponds Cleansing Towelettes are infused with chamomile, vitamin E and triple tea antioxidant complex leaving skin perfectly clean and makeup free. Visit ponds.com for more information.

April 22, 2016

I got this product as a double package so it was a great deal at the time. I really like this product. The scent isn't overwhelming. Would be nice if it could act as an exfoliater as well.

February 19, 2016

Pond cleansing wipes are great, wet enough and doesnt dry out and taskes off all my make up..would reccmend thwm they are great price for quantity. Great stuff

February 19, 2016

LOVE these wipes! Always get my makeup off and is saturated with product. Never had a problem with dry towelettes. Very nice smell and effective at cleaning my skin

February 13, 2016

These towelettes are great for the price. I use them to remove my makeup and clean my face at night, and they work great! They are sensitive on your skin, but tough on makeup, even tough eye makeup.

January 25, 2016

Next to Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes these are my second favorite makeup whips to use.

#1 Fresh light pleasant smell
#2 Textured soft moist cloth
#3 Non- greasy felling
#4 Removes all types of makeup even water proof

August 27, 2015

I LOVE this product and use it daily.

The cloths have "dots" stitched into them to exfoliate your skin as you clean, the scent is fresh with a hint of citrus. The product is gentle on your face and do a great job taking off all types of makeup.

The material is thick enough for a good scrubbing, displaying it's quality.

June 27, 2015

These smell wonderful and great for getting all types of Make-up, oil or dirt off!

June 27, 2015

These cleansing towelettes remove make-up with ease, but left my skin breaking out and felt harsh on my skin.

May 01, 2015

I've been using Ponds products for years . The cleansing wipes has always been one of my favorites they have little pockets in the wipes so it makes it easy to get all of that dirt in your pores.

May 01, 2015

My favourite cleansing cloths! the best product for the price and they smell great