Good

Powerade Drink Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

September 08, 2016

I like the taste for me its like juice lol . It gives you energy when you are sick or weak . Its not too expensive to buy and its a good product. 5 out of 5.

June 29, 2016

This drink is great and it hydrates me so good. When your out working out or out having fun in the sun this is a great drink to have in the cooler. Make sure you try it.

May 15, 2016

My kids do sports, and we must have Powerade at all times in my home or vehicle. It quenches thirst and helps replenish electrolytes. They love all the favors.

May 04, 2016

I used to be a total Gatorade lover but have completely changed my mind ! A full bottle of powerade retails for only $1 at walmart. Powerade has revamped their taste and switched to new bottles as well. SO delicious without leaving me feeling cotton-mouthed

July 09, 2015

Dr recommended use when sick! Super!

June 08, 2015

This drink is good for rehydrating but my husband and I found another purpose...it helps alleviate night time leg cramps...Drink one bottle in the evening before bed and after a week you should notice a difference...my hubby swears by it...he's had five back operations and suffered from leg cramps terribly...Power Ade has been a lifesaver for us