Good

presidents choice formula with Iron Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 133 in Baby Food

January 26, 2017

This formula is great on price and gentle on my son's tummy. It's easy to mix with his cereal now that he is starting solids. I find that it shakes easy and leaves no clumps. I do wish that they would find a way to keep the scoop spoon on top. Prehaps with an attachment on the lid?

November 10, 2016

PC baby formula is amazing! Perfect Value ! Perfect Quality ! My baby love this formula ! The price is just perfect for the budget. Try it ! I recommend this product so so much.

May 11, 2016

This is the best formula we have ever tried. Has worked well for both my children! The ingredients are almost identical to the "brand name" formulas but it is half the cost. It has never upset either of my children's tummys either. Love this brand and will never switch!

July 06, 2015

PC baby formula is amazing! When my daughter was first born we used Nestle Good start. Our daughter was so gassy and her poops smells horrible. She always spit up too. We tried the PC (a lot cheaper) and the gas went away, the spit ups weren't as bad and her poops lost the smell.

Happy baby happy family!