President's Choice Lemon Thriller Tea
Good

President's Choice Lemon Thriller Tea Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 522 in Tea

March 04, 2016

This is probably one of my favourite teas right now. It's very aromatic and the lemon flavour is fairly strong in this one. With a bit of sugar it tastes almost like lemonade.
    This tea is also much cheaper than other brands and is available at most Loblaws stores.

March 29, 2015

I think this is my all time favourite lemon tea. I have never had it iced; only hot, but when I've had it hot I could compare it to a hot lemonade. It's not very sweet, being lemon flavoured and all, so I usually add a tablespoon or so of sugar into a 14oz mug. It's very refreshing and perfect if you just feel like relaxing with a nice cup of tea.

January 05, 2015

President's Choice Lemon Thriller Tea has been my go to tea this past winter. It tastes so much like you have let lemon slices sit in hot water for hours that you'd never guess it came from a tea bag. It wakens up you taste buds and soothes your sore throat. I'm so pleased !