• President's Choice Mini Chocolate Coated Cheesecakes
Good

President's Choice Mini Chocolate Coated Cheesecakes Reviews

Ranked #1587 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 02, 2015

These things are going to be the death of me, talk about a new addiction!

March 10, 2015

I would eat this whole box if I wasn't careful. PC make a lot of great cheesecake products, and the minis are a lot of fun when you just want a bite (or 5!). They're great when you're having company over and don't want the mess of a regular cheescake and also don't want to make one yourself. The quality is great and the taste is wonderful. And of course they made them perfect but dipping them in chocolate!

November 30, 2014

Growing up in a household where desserts were always homemade, I tend to be hard to please when it comes to store-bought. Most products taste too manufactured to me. I'm also quite critical of cheesecake, as I make an amazing one, myself.

A few years ago someone brought a package of PC Mini Chocolate Coated Cheesecakes to work as a treat, and I hesitantly tried one. A minute later, I had a second one in my mouth. Then I wanted a third, lol! These little creations are heavenly! The cheesecake inside is very smooth and creamy, and absolutely delicious. And the chocolate coating isn't too milk or too dark - it's just the right taste to complement the cheesecake inside.

I definitely recommend serving a few minutes out of the freezer. I find the taste is enhanced while they're still really cold. You get 15 mini's in a package and they're 3 or 4 bites per mini. They're easy to over-eat, so be warned!

PC Mini Chocolate Coated Cheesecakes are also available with crushed candy cane on them around Christmas.

6.99 - 8.99 at Loblaws, No Frills, and Real Canadian Superstore