Psssst Instant Dry Shampoo

Psssst Instant Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

Refreshes without water! Builds volume! Preserves color! Pssssst, the original dry shampoo, is an effective solution to transform dull dirty hair without washing. Pssssst contains a perfected amount of powder to absorb excess oil, eliminate odor and product build up while boosting volume. Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed without the use of water. Just spray, brush and go! Not tested on animals. Made in USA.

September 29, 2016

I buy this dry shampoo in bulk at Ulta when I'm in the USA (it's not available in Canada, unfortunately). The smell is fresh and the price can't be beat. Much better than Batiste!

June 30, 2016

I got this from Ulta thinking it would be a really good one because it seemed high end. I've had cheaper brands of dry shampoo that are way better. I don't like the smell and I got tropical. It doesn't smell like that. Actually makes my hair smell yucky. And as far as getting the job done. It works when you first spray it and then a half hour later you have to spray it all over again. Would not recommend this.

August 03, 2015

These worked quite well but definitely left a grey-cast in my hair. Okay on second-day hair, but nothing more. Not my fav.

March 16, 2015

This is actually the very first dry shampoo that was on the market. It is basically made of baby powder. It does absorb excessive oils and is good for occasional use.

December 16, 2010

I have always just used baby powder to soak up the extra oils in my hair... but I hate having to smell it. So I decided that I needed to buy an actual dry shampoo. I had planned to buy the TresEmme one, but they were sold out. I had heard of the pssst before, but our Wal-Mart just started carrying it. So I got it instead. Since it is my first dry shampoo, I don't really know if it is a good or bad one, I just know that I like the results I had. It worked better than the baby powder, and has a really nice smell. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

October 04, 2008

I first tried this product after seeing an article in a magazine talking about how blondes can use baby powder to revitalize oily hair after a workout and for brunettes it is more advisable to use a product like Psssssst Dry Shampoo. I promptly googled the product only to find out that it is only available in the United States.

In any case, the next time I was down in the US I picked up a can of this dry spray shampoo from Walgreens. I was pleasantly surprised that for such a large can, it was only $5.49! I tried this product and it immediately worked! I tried other more expensive products like this in Canada and it was really hit or miss as to its effectiveness.

I use Psssssst after I have worked out to just absorb oil from the roots of my hair leaving it look fresh after a workout until I get home and get a chance to fully wash my hair. I love this product and for brunettes and people with black hair out there, I recommend you try this product out! :o)