Pulled Pork Spicy Nachos with McCain Lattice Cut Fries Recipe

1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
3/4 cup prepared coleslaw mix
1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
2 green onions, finely sliced

Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Bake McCain® Spicy Lattice Cut Fries according to package directions. Pile McCain® Spicy Lattice Cut Fries on pizza pan to resemble nachos; layer cheese, pulled pork and onion over top. Return to oven just until cheese starts to melt.

Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Top nachos with coleslaw, tomato, green onions and garlic mayonnaise.

Tip: Top with pickled jalapeno pepper for a spicy kick.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 27, 2016

This was a lovely taste and we all enjoyed it. I followed the recipe pretty well, only difference was the cheese. Instead of Monterey I used cheddar. This definitely will be made again.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 06, 2016

Just found this recipe and here I thought I was the Chef Extraordinarily when I paired these with my own award winning neighbourhood famous taco dip.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 04, 2016

WOW this I think will be a staple in my house!!! NO leftovers with this one. Great flavour and so easy to make!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

This was an absolute fantastic and filling and flavorful dish. We enjoyed ours really spicey so we added jalapenos and Sriracha and used ground chicken and did the lattice IRISH FRIES extra crispy! Thanks for sharing this recipe! It's a must try!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 01, 2016

I tried this recipe with a bunch of my friends, and I was skeptical of first. I'm not one to go for things with a lot of ingredients. But with the help of friends, I was able to enjoy this a lot! It reminds me a lot of poutine, which is one of my favorites!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 31, 2016

Tried out some recipes in preparation for my superbowl party, and these turned out GREAT! Did it with beef instead of pork because I had some handy, SO DELICIOUS!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

I made this for my family and it was delicious! I left out the lemon juice tho. It was so tasty such a different spin on a nacho type dish. Will definitely be making this again. It was a hit!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

Delicious! I'm vegetarian so I just omitted the pulled pork and added veggie ground "meat."Will be making this again.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

I have tried many of McCain and this Pulled Pork Spicy Nachos with McCain Lattice Cut Fries Recipe is my favorites love spicy food.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

I have tried many McCain recipes and this is my favorite. Great appetizer for a party or just good enough for supper! The pulled pork tastes so yummy on the crunchy fries.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products