• Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick

Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick Reviews

1 review
Ranked #688 out of 1049 in Lipstick

October 22, 2014

I have an obsession with lip products. It’s a problem. A really big problem. How many pink lipsticks do I need? A lot apparently.
    I have this thing with finding the next best lipstick. Every time a company launches a new lip product, I think it’s the best thing ever and I buy it… and then I promptly forget about it a month later. But that’s okay. Because now I have 800 lipsticks that I never touch. NO THAT’S NOT OKAY.
    With that being said, I really do love this lipstick from Pur Minerals. It really is amazing and I hope I actually wear this one. These are the new Chateau de Vine Mineral Lipsticks. There’s a couple of reasons why I love these lipsticks so darn much. Number one: They contain anti-aging ingredients. Yes, I may be nineteen but it’s never too late to start being preventive. Number two: They’re incredibly moisturizing. You know how I raved about the Estee Lauder lipsticks being hydrating? These are like those ones except 10x better. They’re a bit more sheer too but they still give you quite a bit of color, just with more of a glossy finish. And number three: The shade range is perfect. There are so many pretty colors, anywhere from my favorite bright pinks (mine is in the shade Fashionista) to nudes to corals to berries. I want them all. So yeah, I like these lipsticks. A lot.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic