Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

July 15, 2016

I like these. The peanut butter is my second-favourite flavour in fact. (The first being the dark chocolate.) These are low-carb protein bars, so yes: they can be a bit dry and crumbly. I don't mind that at all. I like feeling like I am eating something that isn't going to harm my health and will support my weight loss and blood sugar levels. I personally enjoy these, taste and texture both. The down side of the peanut butter one is of course you can't take them into schools, but they are so worth keeping in your purse or backpack in case you get hungry during the day. Highly recommended in all flavours.

June 17, 2016

I've always been a skeptic of protein bars, not to mention I really don't like to be able to taste the protein in them.
And then these came along and changed all that.
200 calories, 2g sugar, 20g protein, and only 16g carbs, these are a delish way to amp up your protein intake. I try to stock up on these when the 18 pack goes on sale at Costco for 15.99, but even at 19.99, that is still a steal of a deal comparative to other brands. Highly recommended. They are actually really similar to a chocolate bar, minus the diabetic shock your body would get with little to no nutritional value.

June 02, 2016

I love Pure Protein, so even though I'm not a fan of peanut butter, I had to try this bar. It was just as good as I expected! Pure Protein is great in that it has so little sugar content (usually between 1 and 3g) while being high in protein. Not to mention its great, sweet taste. Definitely recommend!

May 10, 2016

The Pure Protien peanut butter bar I my favorite of their flavors, it's not too sweet or fake tasting. I wouldn't use this as a meal replacement but more like a mid day snack to keep you going. Crunchy on the inside with a light coating on the outside.

January 12, 2016

I bought these from Costco last year when I started my weightloss/ healthy journey. Something to tie me over until meals and give me that little boost I usually need in the afternoon. I was skeptical at first. They amazed me. They don't taste chalky like some protein bars, and the peanut butter satisfies that sweet tooth I get every so often. They get a little expensive, but they are worth buying.

January 04, 2016

Pure Protein saved me with this delicious product. I am a student and there have been too many times where I do not have time to eat between classes. Fortunately, I always have this delicious chocolate peanut butter food substitute with me. It keeps me satisfied for hours and has helped me keep focus in class. Thank you!

December 09, 2015

These bars are very filling and have relatively low amounts of sugar. But to be honest, they don't taste so great-
a bit too strong for my liking, with a weird after taste. Plus, the ingredients are frightening.

April 26, 2015

Did not taste very good was chalk like texture

April 02, 2015

I love when a protein bar is just that - protein. Not a chocolate bar with 25+g of sugar. These certainly aren't my favourite - though they taste pretty good (this flavour is my favourite) and have a low sugar content. It was the texture for me that was hard to swallow...but I couldn't pass it up when they were on sale at Costco. I would probably purchase again simply for the fact that it's hard to find a low sugar/gluten free protein bar.

February 18, 2014

I really love the Pure Protein bars compared to other brands out there!

Price wise a box or single bar is VERY reasonable, size wise you get a good sized portion that will fill you up, and nutritionally it is not a candy bar in disguise! The sugar content is low and calories low as well.

All in all, I highly recommend!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear