Purex power shot
Good

Purex power shot Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 249 in Laundry Care

March 02, 2016

I have used Purex laundry products regularly for many years and have been pleased with its results especially since it is a bargain product. Unfortunately i am not a fan of the Power Shot Product simply because of the "power shot" itself. I have had a hard time getting it to woek correctly and have to try a couple of times to get the soap to come out. Maybe I have a defective bottle or something like that. I have another full one that I will be using but it if gives me any grief then i wil not be purchasing this product again.

February 07, 2016

I got this because it was new to my local grocery store and it was on sale for around $5.00. So I got it and I really like these kinds of bottles that pretty much measure the amount of detergent for you. This way you don't use anymore than what is needed. I think that purex is a good brand of laundry detergent and it cleans clothes very well and it also has a great scent.