Qia Superfood Snack Bar - Blueberry Cashew Pumpkin Seed Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 174 in Gluten-free

July 06, 2016

I love the fresh blueberry taste, chewy, nutty texture, filling and full of goodness. . I like that this product is gluten free and organic, and I can pronounce and recognise all the ingredients.

0.5/5

June 27, 2016

I received as a sample this bar and honestly I did NOT like it.
Too raw for me
too hard to bite into
too chewy!! Way too chewy.
Hard to enjoy comfortable, maybe if it was more like a granola bar easy to bite into and pull apart, but this one was stretchy and chewy, I did not like this feeling / texture.

Very healthy was a great benefit, but I will choose another healthy bar over this one in particular as it was too chewy!

May 16, 2016

When I first looked at this flavour, I was flabbergasted and apprehensive - I mean, who combines these flavors and actually sells them? To my great surprise, I found that this bar actually tasted like a combination of blueberry muffins with finely ground pumpkin seeds, chia, etc. It was actually very very sweet and bought out good memories from just one bite. I definitely recommend this!

May 09, 2016

So delicious Roasted Cashews, blueberries,pumpkin seeds, chia seeds,hemp seeds, dried coconut and roasted cashew butter. I am going to purchase and recommend to my friends and family. I received this free from #Samplesource #Qia #Nature'sPath #organic #Vegan #Glutenfree

May 08, 2016

Received this product as a small. Wasn't overlay excited about the taste. Took me a while to get into it. Lots a nutrition in the bar. Not sure if I would replace my original bar

May 04, 2016

Got this in my Sample Source Box! Wow, delic. The chewy texture of seeds, chia, and blueberries is awsume. I already looked up where I can buy these....I need them a.s.a.p. Lol. They are very healthy, super high in protein. I think these would be amazing as a breakfast on the run, a snack, a great thing to have in the car for a snack.

May 04, 2016

I received the Qi'a bar in my sample source box. I really liked the taste and the stickiness it all came together perfectly I would never have thought those ingredients all together tasting so good. I haven't seen the price in stores so I can't comment on price as I don't no where they are sold. I must say looks can be deceiving!!

May 03, 2016

I tried the Qia blueberry cashew, pumpkin bar from the sample source package and I did not enjoy it. I can't quite put my finger on why not. It tastes heavily of coconut, but I like coconut. Maybe it has something to do with the moist and sticky texture. I just found it tasted odd... My boyfriend didn't like it either.

May 02, 2016

You can really taste the blueberry in this bar. It is a really a tasty bar. Worth buying especially as a healthy snack on the go or otherwise. You cannot go wrong here.

April 29, 2016

The is by far the most delicious cereal bar I've tried yet. The bar was not overtly sweet, like a lot of these products tend to be, and it had a great consistency. I liked the crunch and chew in every bite. The blueberry taste was very natural and did not overpower the other flavors of the various nuts/seeds.

I received a Qi'a superfood snack bar - blueberry chashew pumpkin seed free to try in the spring SampleSource Sampler.