Quaker Weight Control Instant Oatmeal

Quaker Weight Control Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 322 in Cereal

October 02, 2013

I enjoy this in the winter. Love the cinnamon flavour and it's great on cold mornings.

August 09, 2013

It's nice to have a hot bowl of oatmeal in the morning that fills you up and is low in calories. This is my go-to breakfast all winter long.

November 25, 2012

This oatmeal is great, you just add water and voila, a 100 calorie breakfast that is so filling and tastes amazing. I love the apple and cinammon one, I never have to add brown sugar the flavour is really good. I usually add some raisins or almonds on top for a little extra texture, never disappoints! And it only takes 2 minutes to make so it's great for a quick meal any time of the day!

May 22, 2012

The summer is coming, but most ladies still have problems with their weight. Some problems zone...
Mine is my belly. I always try to keep it flat, but I have to struggle everyday. Quaker suggest a great product. Their new weight control instant oatmeal.
1. only 150 calories. This is a great amount for a cereal takig into account that it is not plain.
2. Cereal is good for you. This one contains 70% of daily value thyamine and 15% vitamin B6.
3. The taste is delicious. The smell is gorgeous. Maple syrup and brown sugar have never been the favourites in my family, but this time they definitely are.
To sum everything up, It is not the last time I buy Quaker, especially Weight Control Instant Oatmeal.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender