Quaker Yogurt Granola Bar in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 266 in Granola Bars

March 20, 2017

Delicious and very good substitution for snacks, have this once a day either for breakfast or snack. Sometime have for dessert. I also like other flavours like peanut butter, cashews and honey oats.

March 18, 2017

yummy and delicious
    great to pack in your lunch bag or purse for a quick snack on the go
    these are healthy so theyre great for the kids to take to school

March 18, 2017

I was looking for a quick snack and I saw this granola bar on sale. Strawberry is my favorite so i tried it. It was a little bit sweet to me, other than that, taste good.

February 21, 2017

has a great taste the nutrition value could be better ..my son loves them .take for a snack .I have them as a afternoon snack...will purchase again

February 21, 2017

This is probably my favourite granola bar! I love the combination of the granola yogurt and a hint of strawberry! They are very filling and satisfy my hunger in between meals. They aren't too sweet but have a hint of sweetness which is really nice.

January 31, 2017

these bars are so delicious. the yogurt topping is just enough sweetness to fullfill your cravings.
    always a good price and value. great variety of flavours.

January 31, 2017

These are a big hit in my house!! They were on sale at Metro this week so I of course bought a couple! The layer of yogurt is a favourite of my daughter's (she's obsessed with yogurt) and there are little specs of strawberry in the actual bar itself!

June 20, 2016

The strawberries and yogurt are a match made in heaven. Slightly sour and sweet with the granola texture is decadent. They don't taste like a granola bar more a fancy dessert bar. They are a tad high in calories especially for the small size. Usually get them for 1.99 on sale! Good to throw in your purse for hunger pangs.

May 26, 2016

I love granola bars and have tried pretty much everything out there now and I knew I had to try these when they first came out, I loved the idea of having a layer of yogurt. This strawberry flavour was very tasty, great strawberry flavour and the yogurt adds a nice taste and sweetness to the bar. I purchase these all the time.

May 26, 2016

I love these I always "buy them for my kids". But I always eat more then them. The yogurt with the granola go together so awesome. I was always use to just having chocolate and would never think this would work together until I tried them. Now I'm hooked