Quaker Yogurt Granola Bar in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 261 in Granola Bars

February 21, 2017

has a great taste the nutrition value could be better ..my son loves them .take for a snack .I have them as a afternoon snack...will purchase again

February 21, 2017

This is probably my favourite granola bar! I love the combination of the granola yogurt and a hint of strawberry! They are very filling and satisfy my hunger in between meals. They aren't too sweet but have a hint of sweetness which is really nice.

January 31, 2017

these bars are so delicious. the yogurt topping is just enough sweetness to fullfill your cravings.
    always a good price and value. great variety of flavours.

January 31, 2017

These are a big hit in my house!! They were on sale at Metro this week so I of course bought a couple! The layer of yogurt is a favourite of my daughter's (she's obsessed with yogurt) and there are little specs of strawberry in the actual bar itself!

June 20, 2016

The strawberries and yogurt are a match made in heaven. Slightly sour and sweet with the granola texture is decadent. They don't taste like a granola bar more a fancy dessert bar. They are a tad high in calories especially for the small size. Usually get them for 1.99 on sale! Good to throw in your purse for hunger pangs.

May 26, 2016

I love granola bars and have tried pretty much everything out there now and I knew I had to try these when they first came out, I loved the idea of having a layer of yogurt. This strawberry flavour was very tasty, great strawberry flavour and the yogurt adds a nice taste and sweetness to the bar. I purchase these all the time.

May 26, 2016

I love these I always "buy them for my kids". But I always eat more then them. The yogurt with the granola go together so awesome. I was always use to just having chocolate and would never think this would work together until I tried them. Now I'm hooked

February 17, 2016

The mix of yogourt and straberries is a great idea: the taste is just perfect, the yogourt is really smooth (not too hard) for one mix to granola, it's not melting easily too.

February 16, 2016

I used to get these in my lunches for school growing up and they were the best! They have such a sweet flavorful taste of the strawberries mixed with the creamy yogurt on the bottom. I love the nice chewy granola texture as well. I can still remember the taste of them thats how much I enjoy these granola yogurt bars! Great for a quick snack, pack in your childs lunch for school or just great to eat on-the-go :)

February 08, 2016

These are soooo good! i do not eat lots of granola bars, and I have to admit they needs to be sweet for me to love them (not too healthy). These are the best for me. Yummy!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish