Quaker Yogurt Granola Bar in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 248 in Granola Bars

June 20, 2016

The strawberries and yogurt are a match made in heaven. Slightly sour and sweet with the granola texture is decadent. They don't taste like a granola bar more a fancy dessert bar. They are a tad high in calories especially for the small size. Usually get them for 1.99 on sale! Good to throw in your purse for hunger pangs.

May 26, 2016

I love granola bars and have tried pretty much everything out there now and I knew I had to try these when they first came out, I loved the idea of having a layer of yogurt. This strawberry flavour was very tasty, great strawberry flavour and the yogurt adds a nice taste and sweetness to the bar. I purchase these all the time.

May 26, 2016

I love these I always "buy them for my kids". But I always eat more then them. The yogurt with the granola go together so awesome. I was always use to just having chocolate and would never think this would work together until I tried them. Now I'm hooked

February 17, 2016

The mix of yogourt and straberries is a great idea: the taste is just perfect, the yogourt is really smooth (not too hard) for one mix to granola, it's not melting easily too.

February 16, 2016

I used to get these in my lunches for school growing up and they were the best! They have such a sweet flavorful taste of the strawberries mixed with the creamy yogurt on the bottom. I love the nice chewy granola texture as well. I can still remember the taste of them thats how much I enjoy these granola yogurt bars! Great for a quick snack, pack in your childs lunch for school or just great to eat on-the-go :)

February 08, 2016

These are soooo good! i do not eat lots of granola bars, and I have to admit they needs to be sweet for me to love them (not too healthy). These are the best for me. Yummy!

February 07, 2016

This is my go to granola bar. It's not the most healthy for you but it tastes like a chocolate bar!

February 03, 2016

Very chewy but has artificial flavour and too sweet for my taste.

December 31, 2015

Love this bar. Chewy and sweet at the same time! Very delicious. Would recommend this one for sure!

December 15, 2015

So awful tasting. Artificial strawberry flavor and waaaaay too much sugar these are unfit for human consumption.