• Quo Double Sharpener
Good

Quo Double Sharpener Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 12, 2016

I bought this Quo Double Sharpener because it was inexpensive and I needed a sharpener for lipstick pencils and eye liner pencils. It had the perfect size for each and managed to sharpen all my pencils well. I do wish it wouldn't remove some of the lipstick product during the sharpening process but knowing how sharpening works I think it is too much to wish for :D

February 10, 2016

Good afternoon my fellow ChickAdvisors. I bought this little gem at Walmart for 3$. It fits large and small eyelineres or shadow pencils.It sharpens perfectly. It also has a little pick tool that slides out so you can clean out the little pieces that may get stuck(love that feature) If you are in need of a sharpener I highly recommend this one!!!

February 04, 2016

This sharpener works awesome.
I mostly use it for lip liners now because the majority of my eyeliners are mechanical pencils.
This sharpener doesn't eat up the pencils and waste a bunch of product.
It was only $3.50 at shoppers. Works well for that price!

June 13, 2015

This sharpener works really good and doesnt wreck my eyeliners and is a good price

June 12, 2015

An inexpensive double sharpener that does an excellent job of sharpening both small and large lip and eye pencils. Removable top chamber let's you empty with ease. Cleans up easily so that you can use again. Gentle on pencils and does not chew them up. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong.