QUO Exfoliating Facial Wipes

QUO Exfoliating Facial Wipes Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

0.5/5

December 01, 2016

They're are horrible. Really dry. I couldn't even use them. Maybe you have to use water or something with them. Either way I don't think I'd buy them ever again

July 18, 2016

I did experience a little bit of discomfort and irritation the first few times I used these wipes but that feeling did go away after a few uses. So, I wouldn't recommend these to anybody with very sensitive or reactive skin. If you have combination/oily skin however, these are fantastic. They don't exfoliate as much as a real exfoliant would but they are great for quick cleanses or travelling.
My skin does feel soft and any "dry" and "scaly" patches I tend to get around my nose are minimized. My skin also feels hydrated after using these wipes and as a bonus, they smell great and they only cost 10$ at SDM.

May 25, 2015

These are my favorite facial wipes! They take off my makeup with ease plus exfoliate my skin at the same time. They leave my face soft, glowing and smelling great!