Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

October 29, 2016

Great affordable makeup sponge! I think the beauty blender does a bit better at applying makeup/provides a better finish when applying foundation however this is a great affordable option that is a 1/4 of the price.I use this to apply foundation, blend out concealer and apply loose powder to set my foundation/concealer. Would definitely repurchase!

October 18, 2016

I heard that this was a fantastic dupe for the Beauty Blender, and I was not disappointed. I bought the BB because of the hype, wasn't quite "wowed" and returned it (it's just over $30 CAD so I was hoping for something magical for that price point). I bought the Real Techniques sponge in a pack of 2 for about $15 at Walmart (cheapest place to get them around where I live. Not worth the value if you go to Rexall if you're in Canada. It was about the same price for 1 there, so I figured I'd get the 2 pack at Walmart for nearly the same price). It blends just as well as a BB, and when I wash it in the sink there's no colour bleeding. My BB bled pink for the first week of owning it and I had to wonder, if it bled that much, what kind of stuff is it leaving on my face? Please remember to clean your RT sponge regularly though, as you don't want it to get mouldy. Try to wring out as much of the water as you can when you're done with it.

October 15, 2016

I purchased this at winners for about 6$. It has a very similar texture as the original beauty blender for a fraction of the price. I have become obsessed using this for my concealer! It has the perfect angles that other make up sponges don't have to gently get around the eye area. Best of all it creates the smoothest, non-streaky application and the most flawless makeup look I've ever had. This is a beauty favourite of mine, I'll never go back!

September 08, 2016

When bought at Walmart it is very afordable at $8 a pop. Other stores are selling them for double that price. I made the mistake of buying one and now I never see them in stock at Walmart. Excellent product and smooths out foundation making it look natural.love this sponge.

August 29, 2016

Great alternative to the pricey beauty blender if you're on a budget and frequently wear your sponges out from daily makeup application. I love the flat side for an all over foundation and the point for getting into all the creases. You can use it wet or dry depending on your desire for a full or light coverage.

August 13, 2016

LOVE this blending sponge. Works so well and is such an amazing price, most definitely buy these over the beauty blender BUT it is very fragile and ripable..but the price makes up for it!

August 08, 2016

I love this sponge so much! I have one that I use for foundation and concealor and another that I use for powders and they both apply product so smoothly. Highly recommend if you don't want to buy a beauty blender

July 17, 2016

I have used the Beauty Blender and I did like it but where I live you can't buy it, also it is really expensive.

I find that this sponge works just as well, I can buy it at Walmart, and it is a lot less expensive then the Beauty Blender. I also found that it lasted longer and didn't tear for several months.

July 17, 2016

I have been using the ''real techniques'' sponge for the past year and I love it. I bought it at my local pharmacy (Jean Coutu) for a very affordable price. For the price and the quality of the product, I recommend this to anyone!!

July 14, 2016

I have to set clear I haven't tried the Beauty Blender so I have no point of reference between both results.
I really like it! I bought it because I bought a Foundation that wasn't working with the brush or fingers, so I decided give a try. The results with my foundation were so much better, and I really like the performance! I can't imagine the BB! I just need to get the courage to make the splurge. In the meantime I think it's pretty affordable and the results are very good for that price ponint. I think it keeps a little more water than I would like, so my next try is just use an atomizer to damp it, it should work!
Another down side it just got ripped! I even don't know how! Like for the fifth use, it was already ripped, still works but I found it a little bit disapointing.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml