Reese Snacksters Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1061 in Snacks

February 11, 2016

I love the taste of these! They're a bit pricey but they taste so good!. They have a bit of cinnamon in the sticks which i thought made it that much better! obviously they're not great for you but as a treat, its something that i'd eat.

February 11, 2016

This snack looked really good but sadly I was disappointed. I didn't like the taste of the cookies but the dip was good. I found it way to expensive for what little you get .

1.5/5

February 11, 2016

I was not very impressed with this product. I was anticipating a delicious treat much like the peanut butter cups, but sadly it was a awful tasting treat which was over priced and left my taste-buds dismayed! The Graham dipper stiks were very hard and kept breaking when I tried to dip.Overall , not a very pleasant experience!

January 27, 2016

I found these at the dollar tree for $1,25 I bought 2 I tried them the graham stick things were bland the reeses chocolate peanut butter spread was awesome

January 09, 2016

I love this snaker the taste of cinamon of the stick with the peanut butter and chocolat spread. You will be out of stick before being out of chocolat inlike the other brand of snaker

1.5/5

January 04, 2016

I was excited to try this as I love Reese peanut butter cups but I did not enjoy it all. So much so that I couldn't even finish it and I had to drink some water afterwards to wash down the taste. The "graham cracker fingers" weren't graham crackery tasting at all and the spread didn't taste anything like a Reese cup.

January 04, 2016

I LOVE Reese Peanut Butter Cups so I figure these Snacksters would be just as delicious... Let's just say I'm not a huge fan. I love the graham dippers as they call it. It's the spread that threw me off. It's literally tasted like Reese cups thrown in a blender. So unless you like blended Reese cups, I wouldn't recommend it.

November 03, 2015

I kinda feel like these are Dungaroos that are acceptable for adults! The flavour of the Reese spread section alone tastes a lot like Reese peanut butter cups, which is really tasty. I find that the cinnamon flavour from the graham dippers adds a different dimension to the flavour that takes away from the "Reese" flavour so maybe that wasn't the best of a pair for the dipper. It is very expensive though for the value, retailing at about 1,59$ each. It would probably be better value to make this homemade with the Reese spread and some graham crackers if you like the flavour.

November 03, 2015

My kids love these they are convenient but I find pricey.

July 12, 2015

My kids' favourite snack. They'd have it every day if they could get away with it.