Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste
Good

Rembrandt Intense Stain Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 137 in Toothpastes

November 14, 2010

My favorite toothpaste! A bit pricey but worth it! This is a good quality toothpaste. When I use other brands I feel like they contain too many fillers. This toothpaste is not grainy or too pastey. Rembrandt leaves my teeth feeling clean and with fresh breath.

July 22, 2010

I have sensitive teeth, so whitening has always been iffy for me. I have used Sensodyne toothpaste most of my adult life - which is wonderful - but it didn't do much for banishing the evidence of my daily coffee and weekend wine indulgences.

I recently found Rembrandt on sale at the drugstore and had heard such great things about it that I decided to give it a try. The difference was noticeable after a week or so, and with continued use, my teeth are so fresh looking I have people ask me what I use for bleaching.

The best part is that I haven't experienced any increase in sensitivity since defecting from Sensodyne. Rembrandt isn't specifically for sensitive teeth, but in comparison to, say, Colgate Total for Whitening, this works much better.

The regular price is quite the deterrent, but if you can find it on sale or locate a coupon, stock up. I highly recommend it!