• Remington Wet 2 Straight With Slim Plates
  • Remington Wet 2 Straight With Slim Plates

Remington Wet 2 Straight With Slim Plates Reviews

Ranked #1862 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Unique steam vents and channels allow this flat iron to be used on wet or dry hair, unlike conventional straightners. The channels extract moisture from damp hair and allow steam to excape through the vents, drying hair and sealing the cutigal at the same time. Creates long lasting, shinny stlyes in less time, with less damage. Bonus mini flat iron included

April 29, 2016

I bought this straightening iron a few months ago and I'm pretty impressed with it. I was initially a little disappointed in the plate size, but it really does a great job. It does make wet hair straight, but I don't like to do it, because I feel like I might be damaging my hair more than I need to be. I still blow dry first.

November 04, 2009

This Flat iron heats up in seconds. It beeps when its ready. Beeps when you leave it plugged in. Turns its' self off in an hour just in case you left it on. It has a number and color indicator to tell you which you use if your hair is wet or damp or dry.

I know people say its not good to flat iron your hair when its wet. ... I straighten my hair with this flat iron when my is damp.( Not all the time, only sometimes) and it comes out pretty nice. You see unlike other flat irons, this one has vents, so steam can travel away from the hair allowing it to dry without additional damage.

And the number indicator is great. it goes all the way up to 30. I myself use it at 15 for dry to 20 for damp. Makes me feel good that I'm not crankin it up to the max. haha
Because I know all the other flat irons I've owned, I always had it on the highest temp.
Oh and might I add its very durable. Ive dropped it a number of times and still works just good as the first day I bought it. =]