REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #227 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 13, 2016

I originally received this as a tiny sample and I wasn't really sure about it since I'd never heard of REN before. Now I can't live without this! It's perfect for my dry skin and keeps me moisturized even through Canadian winters. A little bit goes a long way and even though it's pricey, REN does come out with great holiday sets for anyone interested in trying it out / getting a better deal!

May 18, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this product in my Ipsy subscription bag. I felt the formula was greasy for my liking. The scent was also too strong. I prefer the face moisturiser to be fragrance free. There is no SPF in this product either. For the cost of this product, it just isn't worth it.

May 16, 2016

I have sensitive skin with a mix of rosacea/psoriasis thrown in for good measure. The scent is a bit off-putting, at least to me. Whilst it does a decent enough job of softening the skin, it left a greasy feeling. At $56 a bottle I can’t say that it’s worth it.

May 05, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this cream! i've been using it for more than a year now, and it is one of the best day creams i have ever used! With other products i've used, after washing my face, my face would become really red and splotchy, but after using this cream, all the redness completely disappeared! I would definitely recommend this product, especially with the cleanser too!

March 22, 2016

This cream is expensive...($56 CAD), BUT....it is amazing. I have been searching for a clean skincare line that does not use chemicals and ingredients which I cannot pronounce and finally found one! REN! Literally, every ingredient is awesome!

This cream is great for SENSITIVE SKIN and is actually meant to reduce redness. I do not have an issue with redness, but it really does not hurt to use a sensitive face cream! It SMELLS a little funny (like grass and herbs), but goes away within 15 minutes of application.

I love the pump bottle because it keeps the product free of bacteria!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches