Renee's Gourmet Asian Sesame Vinaigrette Reviews

Ranked #2324 out of 2329 in Grocery

Transform salads and noodles alike with Renée’s Asian Sesame Vinaigrette. This exotic blend of sweet and tangy is enhanced with rich sesame notes and a delicate hint of mandarin orange.

January 07, 2017

This dressing was recommended to us by our trainer as an option for our healthy meal plan. It's got a ton of flavour but it is abut sweet. My recommendation is to use less of it then you think you need. One thing I've also found is it tastes really good if you warm it up a bit and then poor it over skinless chicken breasts as a kind of sauce. But again, be wary of using too much.

March 16, 2016

We tried this dressing for a change of pace and love it. It is pricey but so worth it as the taste is right combination of flavors. Can't wait to try the other dressings made by Renee's.

June 03, 2015

I made an incredible salad with this dressing. The taste was excellent, I will definitely be buying this product again.

June 11, 2014

It is worth paying the little extra for this absolutely delicious salad dressing. It makes eating a salad on a whole different level! A definite winner that I ALWAYS keep in stock in my refrigerator.

May 13, 2011

It's perfect for salad, and if you are lazy to mix up sauces and spices, you can cook almost anything with it. If you want to eat at home but have craving for Asian food (Thai or Chinese), this will come in handy!