Resolve Oxi-Action Pre treat Laundry Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 234 in Laundry Care

January 07, 2017

I find it is good for most stains. Just spray and let sit for about 15 min. and wash as usual. Does not seem to work as well on heavy grease stains or blood stains. Good spray bottle, gives a direct stream, doesn't spray all over.

August 13, 2016

This product has saved more than one piece of clothing that I thought would be permanently ruined - even when the stain had set for over a week. Amazing!

September 15, 2015

I've tried many stain removers for my kids clothing without them working like I would like them to. I don't want to have wash them multiple times, I want to pretreat if I have to and wash once and be amazed the stain is gone. I started using resolve and it does exactly what I want it to!!! No more multiple washes for messy clothing articles, absolutely love this stuff!!!

August 05, 2015

This stuff really works! Kept my whites, white and no need to scrub hard.. Applied it before washing, I let it penetrate for a few minutes and put in the machine and the stain was gone. Perfect for socks

July 15, 2015

This stain remover works well for grass stains and mild set in stains but I find it doesn't get out stains from natural fruit, for example watermelon that does not come out of my daughters clothing no matter how many times I use the spray. Overall and good product though.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge